Sunday, October 12, 2008

'i know that they say, somethings are better left unsaid,but you shud've pick honesty, then you may not have blown it'

i was doing my assignment when my roomate left her radio on loud speaker. so, i enjoyed all the songs that were played over the radio while i push all my thoughts away and focus on my work. it helps..a hell lot..not only that it soothe my heartache but i catch a really meaningful line from one of the verse in the song 'cry me a river' (its lame i know but hey i didn't turn it on purposely!haha) by mr justin (oh so hot!). refer to the title that was it that give me more strength to carry on my days after ' the talk'. now i feel sooooo much better bout myself and not regretting what i've said (i felt a lot of regrets when i realise things aren't going so well after the talk..but maybe im just being paranoid..that's why i've been emo by the way..i was thinking what wud've it been if we just keep our secrets to ourselves?i think things will be better off now,but he asked...so of course i'm not going to lie...) coz honesty is always the best policy in anything.trust me, you will lead a more happy life once you do. and that is a promise.....think about this,u don't want the one you love keeping dark secrets from you right?so learn how to play fair and just let it out :D no matter what is the outcome, at least you didn't add up your sin to god by lying and fooling other people also yourself... ;)

i know everyone have their own opinions on right and wrong...so this is mine...tell me what you guys think...i would love to get ur feedback hehe!maybe you guys don't think that i did the right thing?i know damage has been done...u think theres a way i could fix it?hmmm tell me all bout it :D

so now i live by the saying 'i know that they say, somethings are better left unsaid,but you shud've pick honesty, then you may not have blown it' hehe....

ps:- thx to all my frens that have been there for me this whole weekend to get me through some of the difficult times of my life...theres nothing else i could say...i can't thank you guys enough...you know i love you peeps...may god all bless you all and especially won't induldge in my kind of $hit hugs~~

2 comments:

eyiensblog said...

hey babe...
i am not aware of wut really has happened to u recently but i do believe u really had a tuff time darlz..
mmm...yup2...kmk pun pk gya..there r things better left unsaid..but some things u just need to spit it out...
ilek la...u just do things that u think its rite...yg penting ktk puas ati k...=)..
i'll owez by ur side babe!!..go wani!!....hahaha

wani said...

thx for ur support babe...hugss~ but in my case, a lot of my frens disagree with wht i said n tht i actually shudnt say it at the first place...but ive come to learn (by reading lots of articles..and also by all those signs ive been getting) tht i shud let it go..i shud not think bout it anymore..damaged has been done:D