Saturday, October 25, 2008

....i just lost my car....

how do i feel??suprisingly im rly calm...coz i sumhow have an instinct that its goin to get stolen sooner or later...things r goin to be difficult from now on without her... spent a year without her thru the sunny days and the rain............with the exam coming up.......its rly goon to be tough...i want my car back but i know thats always too much to ask....

i sumhow luk on the birghter side...id rather lost my car then my whole pile of my lecture notes...at least i have that to thank about......

4 comments:

Muck, and supposed to be Mark said...

haip!
at last, ur blog is finally active hahahaha
hey gluck for ur final examination!

Anonymous said...

poor you..oo tedah..
sian ktk eh..heee

ndlaw said...

ilang ketanya duhal. beli baru la...

Miss Eyda said...

cian tak kak wani..
ingat mek ka..?