Saturday, October 11, 2008

a good reason to be old

you see, growing up is never easy for anybody (at all i suppose). there's our ups and downs,the good and the bad and the sweet and bitter, list goes on...

im wise enough to know that, for every bad things that strikes, theres always blessing awaits us at the end. easy for me to say that, but when it actually happens to ourself, things ain't pretty anymore and nothing in the whole wide world could fix us unless the object of our problem is the one that starts to heal. in other words, the object of my desire...

these past 2 weeks (especially lately), i'm having an extremely terrible emotional breakdown. i felt insecure of myself, regrets bout the past, afraid of the future u name it. the funny thing is that i don't even know the real reason for my emotional breakdown...and which is the main cause is still a mystery to me...

tat was momentarily ago when i realised actually.....tat ive fallen for u.......

conclusion : a good reason to be old -so i dont have to grow up anymore and experience painful heartache-

save me..............

No comments: