Saturday, April 10, 2010

a very touching ending....

it's been a long time since ive said anythg here, n ive got yatie to thnk in making me realise its worth jotting down in here once in a while.... :D

well, life's made me busy and so it flows day by day...with the recent event around in UM, tht is of course, the last day of classes ever for all of the final year undergrad students...wheeeeeee!!!

so, in the lights of ths new development, i do have a lil more memories to be shared as usual on how i ended up my undergrad classes...

im not sure if i ever mentioned it here, whch im pretty sure i did, n whch most of my frens knew, tht i had a very hard time in my uni life...being in this uni taught me so many thngs tht i never thought i wud have to endure...most and foremost..being almost friendless :-|...classes, well, i wudnt say i wud gladly luk out for every other week..my lecturers are damn smart, but smart minds do thnk out of the ordinary, hence, the followers are well..a bit off....we had a funny system in my department...tho i knw all of u wud die to be in my place, we dont have not a single tutorial class...(whch i blamed to be one of the reason y i ended up being almost friendless)...instead, i find it us, the students pasturing the lecturers to give us tutorial classes..believe me..huuuu...n the respond?(embrace urself) not quite frenly like i must say...most lecturers/teachers wud b glad tht their student shows a gr8 interest in their subject..but i had a lecturer whom once we asked for an extra class...and she merely said, "i will not come to class on saturday, coz if i do, sum1 has to pay me" MIND U!!!~

n so the days go by oh so slowly (heard tht before? :) )..n with us thnking tht we study just to get thru this phase of our life..n knowingly knw the lecturers taught us just so thy can pay their bills at the end of the month...

on the last day of my class..as usual, the lecturers conclude their class with well wishes and tht sort..but this one lecturer...apparently..told us tht whtever he taught us was nothing more thn 'ikhlas'....n i was awestruck by tht just one word...i cn feel tht everythg he had given me, throughout the year came to me easily as i nvr had felt before.....

i guess...theres stil gud in the swarms of unkind people these days...n tht my fren, was hw i ended up my undergrad classes thoroughly 5 months ago...with flair i must add :) cz i nvr tot of how i wud end it better, even wout dinners with my fellow coursemates like ever1 did haha.. may god always bless him... :D

No comments: